'https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.googlE–analytics.com/ga.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
Updates to Forms and Instructions
Complete Listing of Updates
- 04/18/2012: E–TAX was updated to exclude from calculation an entry on Line D16 for an original (not an amended) report.
- 04/02/2012: E–TAX was updated with some retaliation information for South Carolina domiciled insurers and improved the local/regional tax calculation in SCHEDULE RT.
- 03/23/2012: E–INSTALL was updated to provide a blank form rather than one partially completed with sample information..
- 03/19/2012: E–LRTF was updated to automatically display the insurer's NAIC number with a state code in the filename column of the Florida worksheet, and to protect the NAIC number and insurer name fields on the state worksheets. E-TAX was updated to amend the calculations of revenue distributions on the TRANSMITTAL sheet and to improve the clarity of the E-INSTALL worksheet for taxpayers making original tax filings.
- 03/13/2012: E–LRTF was updated to correct validation error messages and to enhance instructions..
- 02/28/2012: E–TAX was updated to allow a newly registered entity (NAIC 14122) to use the workbook. E-TAX-ALT was added to allow insurers not authorized in Arizona to report and pay taxes on orphan premiums.
- 02/23/2012: E–LRTF was updated to correct the way the date displays toward the bottom of the SUMMARY worksheet. E–TAX was updated to correct information on the TRANSMITTAL worksheet relative to property and casualty insurers.
- 02/16/2012: E–TAX was updated to properly reflect a credit for an Arizona-domestic life and disability stock corporation and both E-TAX and E-TAX-I were updated to provide clarifying line instructions for SECTION P, line P11 pertaining to net negative workers' compensation premiums.
- 02/14/2012: E–TAX was updated to replace instructions for Schedule RT, Part RT-E, with a reference to the E-TAX-I instructions document, and to reduce the per-day late annual statement filing penalty for taxpayers with no or few prior filing delinquencies. E–ANNUALFEES was updated to reduce the per-day late annual statement filing penalty for fee payers with no or few prior filing delinquencies. E–TAX–I was updated to improve instructions for Schedule RT, Part RT-E; to allow taxpayers alternatives to using RT-E (which may be difficult under some circumstances); and, to provide more detailed line instructions for Schedule PI to describe how civil penalty and interest amounts are calculated.
- 02/13/2012: E–INSTALL was updated to correctly find the insurer that corresponds to the entered NAIC.
- 02/10/2012: E–TAX was updated to correct the line instructions that show the tax rates applicable to fire insurance premiums on Section D.
- 02/09/2012: E–INSTALL was updated to correct incorrect formulas. E–TAX was updated to handle special calculations for voluntary employee benefit associations, employee benefit trusts and foreign fraternal benefit societies; and, to add data collectors for the Quality Jobs Tax Credit. E–TAX and E–TAX–AGENTS were updated to reflect Nebraska's $8 per producer appointment and annual appointment renewal fee.
- 02/08/2012: E–LRTF was updated to eliminate incorrect date validation errors for "Payment Date" entries; to add about 1,000 additional rows to each state worksheet to allow additional entries; and to modify the instructions to allow an insurer that does not conduct business in any state shown in the SUMMARY worksheet to just file a printed version of the SUMMARY worksheet with a copy of the insurer's Schedule T. E–ANNUALFEES was updated to correct an error in the due date for domestic insurers. E–TAX was updated to correct formulas on WORKSHEET FSC and to add information to the TRANSMITTAL worksheet.
- 02/03/2012: E–TAX-I was updated to improve the Download the Form instructions for Microsoft Office 2010 users; and, to clarify that all foreign/alien insurers must submit Schedule RT, even when the schedule calculates no retaliation owed.
- 02/02/2012: E–TAX-I was updated to include instructions on how to download, save, use and submit the E–TAX workbook; to specify that blank/zero schedules do not need to be submitted as part of paper filings; provides additional information about Schedule RT (retaliation); to replace references to "Schedule I" with corrected references to E–INSTALL; and to make other minor changes.
- 01/31/2012: E–TAX was updated to eliminate a "FALSE" message that appear in Section C for some taxpayers with refunds; allows a negative value to be entered in Section K, line K7.
- 01/30/2012: E–TAX was updated to correct an error on Schedule RT-E, line instruction 2a for Illinois-domiciled insurers; to decrease the font size on Schedule RT-E so larger numbers can fit in cells; and, to correct an error with the calculation of "Months Late" on Section PI.