You can view a license on the Internet at no charge.
You can view license file documents in our office at no charge
You can obtain photocopies of license files documents from our office.
- If you are requesting copies for a commercial purpose, the charge is $1.55 per page.
- If you are not requesting copies for a commercial purpose, the charge is
- $0.60 per page for documents filed with us;
- $0.25 per page for other documents.
ARS § 39-121.01(D)(1) allows state agencies to require advance payment for copying and postage charges. ARS § 39-121.03 describes requirements for requesting public records for a commercial purpose, and describes how state agencies determine the amount to charge to provide public records in response to a commercial-purpose request.
Whether viewing or obtaining copies of records, please allow time for non-public information to be removed and redacted.
To view records, call the Insurance Licensing Section Records Technician at (602) 364-4458 to schedule an appointment.
For photocopies of records,
- Complete an Insurance Licensing Section Public Records Request Form and fax it to the Insurance Licensing Section Records Technician. The fax number is (602) 364-4460.
- The Records Technician will call you to tell you the total cost for your request and will discuss whether you want to receive the photocopies by mail or in person.
- Mail or deliver the original of your Insurance Licensing Section Public Records Request Form with your check or money order payable to Insurance Licensing Section.