FINRA Registration Printout
An individual applying for or renewing a variable life and variable annuity insurance producer license must provide evidence that the individual is "...licensed by the financial industry regulatory authority as a principal or registered representative....." ARS § 20-2662(B). Obtain the required evidence with the following steps:
- Navigate to the FINRA web site at www.finra.org.
- Click the "Investors >" option.
- Toward the top of the page, click on the "Tools & Calculators" option.
- In the "Research Tools" section, click on the FINRA BrokerCheck link.
- Click the START SEARCH button.
- To review the FINRA BrokerCheck terms and conditions, click on the "Terms and Conditions" link.
- Click the check box and click the CONTINUE button.
- Enter your first name and last name in the text box, click the Broker radio button and click the SEARCH button (see figure below):
The system will list all brokers who have your name.
- Scroll through the list, find your record and click on your name (in blue text). The system will display a web page containing your registration summary.
- Print the web page containing your registration summary and include it with your license or renewal application.