A PREMIER DOMICILE FOR CAPTIVES
Captive Insurers are an important alternative to traditional insurance because they enable businesses to control and customize their insurance costs and coverages in a manner that is more responsive to their financial objectives.
Noteworthy attributes of forming a captive include:
- Address availability and affordability issues
- Customize insurance program
- Reduce total cost of risk
- Stabilize premium
- Retain underwriting and investment income
- Increase control over claims process
- Access reinsurance market
- Improve consolidated tax position
Since the inception of its Captive program in 2002, Arizona has become a leading captive insurance domicile
in the US. The Arizona Department of Insurance offers a stable, responsive, cohesive team of insurance professionals who have the necessary expertise and experience to foster a competitive, sound, and market-responsive captives program. We know there are many choices when selecting a captive domicile and we are proud that so many captives have selected Arizona as their preferred state of domicile!
If you are interested in discussing the formation of a Captive insurer in Arizona, please call us!