You may renew a license up to 90 days before the license expiration date.
THE RENEWAL APPLICATION PROCESS FOR A BUSINESS
- Have Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer to download and use the forms. Adobe Acrobat Reader software is available for free from Adobe's web site (http://www.adobe.com).
- Download License Renewal Application for a Business Entity
(Form L-192) and save it to your computer.
- Read application instructions carefully. Instructions will tell you about additional forms or documents that you may need to submit based on the license authority for which you are applying and based on your circumstances. We are required to return applications that are incomplete or otherwise deficient, thereby delaying the application review process.
- Complete the application on your computer and then print it out.
- Arizona resident business entities: Provide a fingerprint card and the fingerprint card processing fee for each principal whom you did not previously reported to us as a principal (regardless of where the principal resides). See Part III of Form L-192.
- Sign and date the application where indicated, and send it with the required nonrefundable fees and any additionally required forms or documents to the following address.
- INSURANCE LICENSING SECTION
2910 N 44th ST # 210
PHOENIX, AZ 85018-7269
- We will review your application and mail to you one of the following:
- A notice telling you that your license application was approved. View your license on our web site to ensure that your license information appears correctly. NOTE: We do not produce paper license certificates - click here for details.
- A notice telling you that your license application was denied. The notice will tell you the reason for the denial and will provide you with instructions concerning your right to appeal the decision.
- A notice telling you that your license application was deficient. The notice will be accompanied by your renewal application. You must resubmit your renewal application and any additional materials identified in the deficiency notice or accompanying instructions. You must cure all identified deficiencies before your license expiration or you will be required to pay the $100 late renewal fee. ARS § 20-289(E).
- View your license online after we accept your license renewal application (whether online or on paper) to make sure your license expiration has been extended and to make sure other license information is correct. NOTE: We do not produce paper license certificates - click here for details.