Either submit your report using the NIPR Attachments Warehouse (which, with one submission, satisfies the reporting requirement for most states) or submit your report on paper (to each state in which you hold a license).
USING THE NIPR ATTACHMENTS WAREHOUSE
- Scan to Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format the legal documents that pertain to the administrative action (the order, consent to order or other dispositive document) or criminal prosecution (the initial complaint, the order resulting from the initial pretrial hearing, the indictment, consent decree, judgment).
- Navigate to the NIPR web site at www.nipr.com.
- Scroll down and click on "Reporting of Actions" in the left column.
- Read the "Use Agreement" and click the "Accept" button at the bottom of the page.
- Follow the directions for filing your report.
NIPR charges a fee for each submission. Submit all required documents in one submission to avoid having to pay additional fees to add documents.
REPORTING ON PAPER
Submitting paper documents to our office only satisfies Arizona's reporting requirement. Consider using the NIPR Attachments Warehouse if you need to report an action to multiple state insurance departments.
For an administrative action, provide a typewritten, signed and dated statement accompanied by a copy of the order, consent to order, or other relevant dispositive document.
For a criminal prosecution, provide a typewritten, signed and dated statement accompanied by a copy of the initial filed complaint and a copy of all the following that have been issued:
- the order resulting from the initial pretrial hearing,
- the indictment,
- the consent degree or judgment.